Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Antonio,TX to... anywhere, family lifestyle change
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio,TX to... anywhere, family lifestyle change Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EARTH n WATERS:
Hi I am in New Braunfals Tx by the out skirts of San Antonio 30 min away or so maybe 20 min depending how fast you drive on N35. Im your neihbor chotep lol. but if your interested trying something new call me 2105841693 Im interested trying new. were real close around here in the SA area. NB is by the seguin area a litl closer thou to SA and its country very nice pretty out here alot of growth.39 R RTS and 40 city rts Big station.all K's n up 95%LLV rts. my rt as well is an LLv rt.want to talk more call me.I know everyone here and can introduce you to a lot of friends as well great people. thnx Im CFW EXPLORER-youtube Like Subscribe! ttyl chotep

Are you interested to transfer to houston

Posts: 5 | Registered: 19 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How you doing? How bout Montebello CA. Seniority day is 06/2000 I have one of the easiest routes in the city, all routes have park and loop lots of OT great office.

Posts: 5 | Location: Montebello, CA | Registered: 26 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi I'm looking to make a family lifestyle change also and I currently live in Northern California take a look at my posting and then let's talk

Ca.Santa Rosa (2/96) to Austin or around Austin city carrier

Posts: 38 | Registered: 03 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi
My Name is Raul from Fresno CA, central Ca, is the most affordable area is Ca, close to Yousmity national park house prieces are good from 150,000. to 200,000 im A t-6 with 30yrs I live in Madera Ca, about 15 miles north of Fresno where its even cheeper , im from San Antonio area Uvalde TX,

contact Chiefstone1@gmail.com

or call me 503 572-8758

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I’m looking to move to San Antonio as well.Would you consider Nashville. I’m a City Carrier Technician but all the routes are Curbside. I got lucky because majority of the carriers have 17 years or more. Easy station and routes. Great overtime if needed.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 15 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chicago,IL??great city,food and plenty of attractions to dive into,email me at courtney.williams945@gmail.com

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post