Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Antonio,TX to... anywhere, family lifestyle change
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio,TX to... anywhere, family lifestyle change Login/Join

posted
Looking for options on where to move, big office, lots of bidding routes, lots of overtime, lots of offices, low cost of living, sen. date 11/2006

Posts: 27 | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
driving route

posted Hide Post
Hi Just had a few questions regarding your route and San Antonio. I'm a regular from a small office in Mojave Ca and exploring options to the mid west. I've been out of this office for over 20 years. Is your route mounted? walking? How long have you been with the Post Office and how much over time do you average a week? How long have you had this route and how is the management in your office? If you could get back to me or if your interested let me know. Thanks

Posts: 20 | Location: Mojave Ca | Registered: 23 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, took a while to reply, CA is at the bottom of our list because of the cost of living, but would still consider, but my route is curbline-motorized (a.k.a driving/mounted, my route is 8 hours with about 30 minutes OT sometimes, but if you sign up on the OT list like me, i work about 10hours everyday... Management is ok...

posted Hide Post
What about omaha ne senority 1998. Looking to get to Florida. Possible 3 way out there? Thanks.

Posts: 82 | Location: omaha, ne | Registered: 11 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will consider all options, just need to discuss everything with my wife, she's a nurse, hospitals are nationwide too...

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Abingdon, VA? Rural SWVA, less than 1 hr from Bristol, VA/TN and Boone, NC, 2 Hrs from Roanoke, VA and Knoxville TN. 2 big hospitals in area are Johnston Memorial and Bristol Regional.

Abingdon is a town of 10,000 +/-
Office has 16 rts, mine 44k, no overtime
Seniority 5/2000

Posts: 6 | Registered: 12 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi shenny, my uncle is in virginia, would love to put that on my list, I just don't know if Rural and regular carrier can do a mutual transfer.

posted Hide Post
Sorry about that, my wife found your post and didn't pay attention to the letter/rural carrier thing

Posts: 6 | Registered: 12 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi im Robert would you consider Roswell NM. I have an awesome route that have curbside. Walking and nbu. Its an 8 hour route. There's ot if you want it.

Posts: 2 | Location: Roswell new Mexico | Registered: 10 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Owensboro, KY? 50 routes one office.
postalguy70@yahoo.com. Seniority 9/97

Posts: 46 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. Would you consider Martinsburg WV? We are in the Panhandle and can be in PA, VA, MD and DC in 45 minutes or less. We have 24 rural routes and 1 aux. Which has a guy who wants to stay on that route so not likely you would get that one. No route under a 44 k. My route is 46k and all routes but one have LLV. If interested feel free to contact me at bonitalmiller@msn.com

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi bonita, would love to consider WV but I just want to clarify, is that a rural route? are you a rural carrier? I'm not sure if we can do a mutual transfer tho.

posted Hide Post
Hi Russ, I will definitely check kentucky out and tell my wife, since it's close to TN, I will get back to you soon. Thanks man.

posted Hide Post
Hi i live in star id i have a 45 k route 4 routes in office and a auxy looking to move down south so my husband can be closer to his dad text me 208 407 7707 thanks

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post