Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    HI: OAHU: KAILUA TO FREMONT OR GRAND ISLAND NEBRASKA OR SURROUNDING AREAS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HI: OAHU: KAILUA TO FREMONT OR GRAND ISLAND NEBRASKA OR SURROUNDING AREAS Login/Join

posted
HI: OAHU: KAILUA (3/04) TO FREMONT OR GRAND ISLAND OR SURROUNDING AREAS. REGULARS ONLY. 25% T-COLA. PLENTY OT, IF DESIRED. EMAIL OBADIAH777@AOL.COM.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Connecticut, are you willing to come here? I want to get to Oahu. Let me know

Posts: 8 | Registered: 24 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi: I am in Greeley, CO, about 375 miles from Grand Island. If interested let me know and we can talk more.
Thanks,
Dan

Posts: 29 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what state of fremont

Posts: 4 | Registered: 13 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in a 3way swap? I need to move to Oahu to be near family and aging grandmother. I live here in Merced,(Central)California. I am a regular city carrier Seniorty date is 9/29/02. You can reply here or email me at williamson21@att.net.
Alohaz!

Posts: 10 | Location: Merced, California | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
?? would that be fremont ca. or another state. I would like to know.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 07 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aloha! I'm originally from the islands, now in Colorado Springs Which is right next door to Nebraska.Would like very much to swap to Kailua. Please contact me if interested, 719- 761-0779 or btoala@hotmail.com. Mahalo

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aloha. I'm originally from the islands, now in Colorado Springs.Would like very much to transfer/swap to Kailua.Please contact me at 719-761-0779 or btoala@hotmail.com for details. very much appreciated. Mahalo.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post