Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas to Oregon, Idaho, Colorado or similar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to Oregon, Idaho, Colorado or similar Login/Join

posted
Located Las Vegas.
Hello, I'm looking to swap with someone in 3 to 5 years. So 2020 (November) to 2023 Preferably in 3 years.
Good overtime at most stations.
Great stations, supervision and great opportunities always for management positions.

Looking to go to Colorado Springs, Oregon, Idaho, or any place similar. Less than 1 million people in surrounding area of city. California is off limits for me. At least as of now.

Contact 702-506-5007 if serious. I will keep posted every month or so.

I bought a house and I am tied down for a minimum of 3 years from 10-6-2017.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is your seniority date?

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Travis, this is the rural carrier forum. City carriers cannot mutually transfer with rural carriers. Try posting in the city carrier forum.

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the city letter carrier forum not rural

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alright I was not aware, it just says letter carrier.....

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ummm, I am posting in the right spot, unless you mean the whole forum is rural....

Travis Jacobs

posted Hide Post
Seniority date is 3/18/2015. But I don't plan to transfer until 3 to 5 years.

Travis Jacobs

posted Hide Post
i Work in Denver if that’s something you interested in .

Posts: 30 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post