Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Denver, Co to Maine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denver, Co to Maine Login/Join

posted
My wife and I looking to relocate to Maine. My dad lives up there and needs more help with his daily life. I live in beautiful Denver, Co. Ski, hiking, water sports, etc. are all within driving distance from here. Denver is also a growing city with plenty of people of all ages. My route is right by a lake and is a mix of everything. My route has 3.5 hours of walking the rest is mounted and hoping. Two of the last three people on my route (not including me have retired from it). Shoot me a text if you are interested.
970-573-0657

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Barry Edgewater,

Posts: 8 | Location: Denver, Colorado | Registered: 14 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barry Edgewater:
My wife and I looking to relocate to Maine. My dad lives up there and needs more help with his daily life. I live in beautiful Denver, Co. Ski, hiking, water sports, etc. are all within driving distance from here. Denver is also a growing city with plenty of people of all ages. My route is right by a lake and is a mix of everything. My route has 3.5 hours of walking the rest is mounted, businesses and an apartment building. Two of the last three people on my route (not including me have retired from it). Shoot me a text if you are interested.
970-573-0657

Posts: 8 | Location: Denver, Colorado | Registered: 14 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to go to that area of Colorado if you find anyone from Maine able to go to Mountain View, CA.

Posts: 3 | Location: Mountain view | Registered: 11 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barry, are you still interested in Maine? I'm looking to head to CO before spring ends. klewis0112@rocketmail.com

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post