Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    VA. VIRGINIA BEACH to Vermilion, Amherst, Elyria OH area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VA. VIRGINIA BEACH to Vermilion, Amherst, Elyria OH area Login/Join

posted
(1/88)Looking for a station close to Amherst, OH. Hate to leave but need to for family reason. Virginia Beach is a great place to live and has much to offer for recreation and entertainment.
Great restaurants, beach, concerts and festivals fantastic fishing and mild winters. Mostly mounted routes, large bidding area, regulars only. Anniversary date: 1/88 Contact Shawn after 5 @ 757-605-0915 or smj3820@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Shawn, I'm Cindy. I work in Barberton, Ohio. Hire date 9/94. We are about 45 minutes away from Elyria (I have family there). If Barberton might interest you, feel free to contact me. bondchickcindy@aol.com Thanks, Cindy

Posts: 12 | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi moe I'am maryann looking to move to virgina beach I know you said you want ohio but kentucky is not that far from it If you want or here someone want to swap with me let me know.my email is bouie420insightbb.com thanks and good luck

Posts: 2 | Registered: 07 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Shawn, it's Cindy again. I'm wondering did you ever transfer? If you're willing to consider Barberton, let me know. 330-734-8696.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Cleveland,Ohio and want to transfer to Louisville,Ky I will do a 3 way tranfer. My seniority is 6/87. Kevin at 440-949-6056 or e-mail kevinjcoz@aol

Posts: 82 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, My name's Antonio, working as MailCarrier in Phoenix Metroarea. Would consider to have a swap with me here in Phoenix, Arizona?
I can be reachead at e-mail antonellomormile@yahoo.com or by phone 602-200-4506

Antonio

Posts: 98 | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post