Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    New Jersey (No. Bergen Co./Mahwah/Ramsey) TO: DUNEDIN/PALM HARBOR/CLEARWATER, FLA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Jersey (No. Bergen Co./Mahwah/Ramsey) TO: DUNEDIN/PALM HARBOR/CLEARWATER, FLA. Login/Join

posted
Seniority: 5/98, Border of NY/NJ, Nice town, 20 min. from NYC, Great office. Open to ALL SUNCOAST DISTRICT OFFICES!!!!! 49 Routes to bid/Some OT. Can transfer anytime!! My cell# (914) 552-4471 or email: delinedachs@optonline.net Thanks for looking!!

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
I am from Southeastern Virginia, literally right on the coast, and have an excellent route. I am a full time veteran carrier with 23 years of service and the best route in my office. I am interested in Nothern NJ because my wife is in grad school there and we have two young boys. Would like to all be together. Great route and great office with overtime opportunities and excellent weather. Also very affordable for nice houses in subdivisions with nice yards, unlike some of Northern NJ. Please call 757-236-2012 to discuss if interested.--Keith

Posts: 8 | Registered: 25 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Keith, saw your request and I really need to get down to Florida, you're not quite south enough for me. However, I know that a few carriers in my office may be interested. I will post your info. at our time clock with your phone #. This is a nice office, you won't regret getting in here, there are no bad delivery areas.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dachs,

posted Hide Post
Keith Rivers, would you be interested in Morris Plains NJ??

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wags, keith briefly considered swapping with another carrier in my office. I think at this point he has decided to take a job with the sheriff's dept, completely leaving the P.O. You could try his phone# to see if his plans changed. I highly doubt he's checking postalmag for transfers these days.

posted Hide Post
i could swap if you have anyone that wants to do a 3 way swap im from staten island

Posts: 24 | Registered: 27 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
problem is no one from florida wants to come up here, whether it's northern NJ or staten island. I've been trying for over a year now. If you can find someone from Fla. that wants to go to Staten Island I will do a 3-way, but I don't believe that person exists!!

posted Hide Post
i know someone in jacksonville that wants to come here . my cell phone number is 917 418 9192

Posts: 24 | Registered: 27 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post