Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Transfer From Newberg, Or(Portland,Or) to East of the Mississippi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer From Newberg, Or(Portland,Or) to East of the Mississippi Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer, any options will be considered. Seniority date of 11-05, T-6-regular. 1 hour to Oregon Coast, 1.5 hours to Mt. Hood, 30 min to downtown Portland. Most routes are 8 hours but overtime if you want.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rpm,

Posts: 32 | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
If you want east of the Mississippi, I can help, right down I80 to Joliet, IL.

Randy randalmalcomson@yahoo.com from Newberg, OR to Joliet, IL

Jeff, 520-325-8176 from Tucson, AZ to Newberg, OR

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com 815-685-9374 from Joliet, Il to Tucson, AZ

let me know if this works!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
well, called Randy's Post Office, talked to Postmaster and left message for him to call back, so hope he does tomorrow....will let you know Jeff, what happens.

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
talked to a clerk in Newberg, OR, she went to get Randy, so I could talk to him about a trade, said he wouldn't come to the phone or answer emails, and says he doesn't want a trade at all, go figure.........

lots like this on this site....wish trades were real!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

posted Hide Post
are you still interested in transfering?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Randy,

Have you traded yet?...if not, does above trade appeal to you?.....let me know....need to get to AZ soon....as well as Jeff to OR...

Rick