Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking for a MPLs area to DFW area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a MPLs area to DFW area Login/Join

posted
Nice Small town 20 miles south of Minneapolis, all routes have LLv.s

Posts: 68 | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What town is it?

Posts: 30 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: 09 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Wausau Wisconsin. Very nice city. For family reasons, need to get to the MPLS/St Paul. John 715-302-2284 or sunnysilver44@yahoo.com

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J.L.:
What town is it?

R u looking for Minnesota??? Please let me know...10/2002 here...I'm looking for Texas..

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lubbock,tx

Posts: 30 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: 09 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where exactly are you south of Minneapolis?

posted Hide Post
I'm in st.louis park...We are looking for Texas....any interest??

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't recall ever backing out of any mutual trade. Your either totally mistaken or there was another situation holding up the trade. Wausau, is better then ever. Don't want to move to the congested cities, but my wife works there so need to move. I like it here much better then a large city. I here that Dallas Fort Worth is a dump, unless you like hot humid weather. Good Luck

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in lewisville tx. Its in dfw. let me know. It is west of plano. I am trying to get to west texas.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 12 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you would like to talk about it contact me at talarcon1@verizon.net

Posts: 3 | Registered: 12 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in Lewivillie TX

quote:
Originally posted by talarcon1:
Would you be interested in lewisville tx. Its in dfw. let me know. It is west of plano. I am trying to get to west texas.

Posts: 4 | Location: Golden Valley Post office  | Registered: 29 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im here in mpls mn looking to get down south .. Please let me know if interested

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
???

Posts: 4 | Location: Golden Valley Post office  | Registered: 29 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post