Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Juan, Puereto Rico to Central Florida.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Juan, Puereto Rico to Central Florida. Login/Join

posted
Looking fora mutual swap. Regulars only please. Or PTFS with proof of a lot of hours. (Pay Stub.
E mail me. Me and several others interested and highly motivated.

Orlando
Kissimmee
Davenport
Haines
Celebration
Clearmont
Maitland
Altamonte spring
Oviedo
Sanford
Etc..

William

This message has been edited. Last edited by: William Miranda,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in San Juan, PR do you work at?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer, I have a girl in New jersey that wants PR, I want Jersey I'm in Leesburg Fl. regular carrier sen date1/05 386-837-2125

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will talk to the wife. This post is old i am surprise it got answer. Leesburg is the city northnof Clearmont_

posted Hide Post
Kepp me posted if interested.

posted Hide Post
I am interested in a mutual exchange to Puerto Rico. I work out of the Casselberry Post Office in Central Florida. Regular carrier. email me at jzderwin@aol.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, Mutual swap, For when any of you need it. I am currently at Caparra Hts. Station, San Juan. I got kids in school and i am also a Lawyer with Active cases pending in court. Nedd to know for how soon or later can we set the swap.

William

posted Hide Post
Mr. Miranda, I'm Debbie from Leesburg, Fl. Leesburg is about 25 min. north of claremont, Nilsa is a reg. carrier in New Jersey, who is the person I will swap with, she wants P.R., Nilsa # is (732)330-3487, My # is (386)837-2125 Debbie. My office has 12 city routes and around 50 rural, I am regular with my own route,which is a good route other carriers would love to have it. I have one reg. city carrier below me, 1 PTF, and 2 TE's also under me, holding down routes, so there is plenty of work. If interested let's get in touch with each others Postmasters, no rush does not seem to be any better offers out there. Sincerely Deborah Love

posted Hide Post
Hi, I'd be very interested in Puerto Rico. If anyone in central Florida wants to come to Bloomington Indiana, we could manage a three way transfer. bloomington indiana anyone???Seniority date February 2000. Great college town. Lots of OT available if desired.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Sir. I am Regular City carrier in Winter Park Fl. 32792 seniority date is 7 / 94 Please contact me ASAP. My # is 407 462 6658. I Need to get to Puerto Rico Urgently. Thank you.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 29 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saludos! Estoy en el área de St Pete y me interesa PR cuando desee. Mi número es 787-690-0758

Posts: 26 | Registered: 25 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello im at st augustine florida need a mutual swap to be with my family

Posts: 11 | Location: St augustine florida | Registered: 18 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post