Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    FLORIDA TO MOUNTAIN HOME, AR AREA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FLORIDA TO MOUNTAIN HOME, AR AREA Login/Join

posted
Fort Pierce/Port St. Lucie, Fl. Regular Carrier
5/93 -- Looking to move to Mtn. Home, AR area. Other areas of No. Arkansas or So. Missouri or Tennessee considered. Four offices to bid, plenty of OT if desired. Lots to do here; close to Palm Beach, Miami, Orlando. -- e-mail: mailmanfla@aol.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flamailman,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 03 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi.
I'm a regular carrier who work in a very nice office located in Hopatcong,NJ 07843. The town is surrounded with beatiful Lake Hopatcong,all mounted routes, affordable,very close to The Poconos Mountains,two hours to NJ shore, Atlantic City, 2 1/2 hours to Upstate NY and the Adirondacks Mountains, overall is a very nice place to live and work. But unfortunately I have to move to Florida because of my family.
Anyway if you are interested feel free to call me at (973) 801-6861.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Delaware and there are nothing but mountains over here. Swap with me and get me out of here. Im a regular and there is plenty of overtime if you need it and plenty of people that love the same thing you do.

Posts: 6 | Location: Delaware | Registered: 28 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful area!

Posts: 15 | Registered: 03 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post