Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas, NV to Raleigh, NC Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas, NV to Raleigh, NC Area Login/Join

posted
Looking for a Mutual Transfer for City Carrier from Las Vegas, NV to Raleigh, NC. Surrounding areas will be considered. Ex: Durham, Apex, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill etc. Looking to swap between school years (summer).

My seniority date is September 16, 2006. Plenty of OT available. I average 14-16 hours a pay period turning down OT on SDO's.

Ivan

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LatinKraze,

Posts: 7 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 13 August 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking

Posts: 7 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 13 August 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BUMP

posted Hide Post
I'm a city carrier career looking to transfer to Las Vegas preferably the Henderson area if there are openings. I'm not quite in your requested areas I'm in the biggest station in North Lousiana Shreveport. Good neighborhoods plenty of overtime. It is a small town and pretty low cost of living. If Lousiana is a place you’d consider or someone in your office or in the area.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 17 December 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shreveportian:
I'm a city carrier career looking to transfer to Las Vegas preferably the Henderson area if there are openings. I'm not quite in your requested areas I'm in the biggest station in North Lousiana Shreveport. Good neighborhoods plenty of overtime. It is a small town and pretty low cost of living. If Lousiana is a place you’d consider or someone in your office or in the area.

Not looking for Louisiana, ty.

Still looking for Raleigh or surrounding areas.

posted Hide Post
Hey would you be interested in going to Nashville TN? It’s right next to NC I have a carrier stationed there looking to go to my city and I’m looking to come to Las Vegas as part of a three way swap please contact me asasp so we can all exchange contact

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 March 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm Raleigh interested in Deltona, Fl or surrounding area.

Posts: 33 | Location: Garner, NC | Registered: 12 June 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If a 4-way transfer is possible and a person in your desired area can swap maybe we all can get to our desired destinations

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 March 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shreveport2:
Hey would you be interested in going to Nashville TN? It’s right next to NC I have a carrier stationed there looking to go to my city and I’m looking to come to Las Vegas as part of a three way swap please contact me asasp so we can all exchange contact

No, sorry.

posted Hide Post
Still Looking

posted Hide Post
Still Looking

posted Hide Post
I m looking to come to Vegas single mother trying to move as close to my grandmother! I m in Salt Lake City Utah! My station is in Sandy Utah!

Posts: 6 | Location: Sandy Utah  | Registered: 10 June 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How does Tucson, Arizona sound?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 30 October 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post