Postal Forums
Las Vegas, NV to Raleigh, NC Area

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/9683954797

14 August 2022, 12:59
LatinKraze
Las Vegas, NV to Raleigh, NC Area
Looking for a Mutual Transfer for City Carrier from Las Vegas, NV to Raleigh, NC. Surrounding areas will be considered. Ex: Durham, Apex, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill etc. Looking to swap between school years (summer).

My seniority date is September 16, 2006. Plenty of OT available. I average 14-16 hours a pay period turning down OT on SDO's.

Ivan

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LatinKraze,
19 September 2022, 23:56
LatinKraze
Still looking
20 October 2022, 19:27
LatinKraze
BUMP
17 December 2022, 00:46
Shreveportian
I'm a city carrier career looking to transfer to Las Vegas preferably the Henderson area if there are openings. I'm not quite in your requested areas I'm in the biggest station in North Lousiana Shreveport. Good neighborhoods plenty of overtime. It is a small town and pretty low cost of living. If Lousiana is a place you’d consider or someone in your office or in the area.
23 February 2023, 14:01
LatinKraze
quote:
Originally posted by Shreveportian:
I'm a city carrier career looking to transfer to Las Vegas preferably the Henderson area if there are openings. I'm not quite in your requested areas I'm in the biggest station in North Lousiana Shreveport. Good neighborhoods plenty of overtime. It is a small town and pretty low cost of living. If Lousiana is a place you’d consider or someone in your office or in the area.

Not looking for Louisiana, ty.

Still looking for Raleigh or surrounding areas.
09 March 2023, 13:15
Shreveport2
Hey would you be interested in going to Nashville TN? It’s right next to NC I have a carrier stationed there looking to go to my city and I’m looking to come to Las Vegas as part of a three way swap please contact me asasp so we can all exchange contact
09 March 2023, 14:51
Jose Alamo
I'm Raleigh interested in Deltona, Fl or surrounding area.
09 March 2023, 17:51
Shreveport2
If a 4-way transfer is possible and a person in your desired area can swap maybe we all can get to our desired destinations
11 March 2023, 19:57
LatinKraze
quote:
Originally posted by Shreveport2:
Hey would you be interested in going to Nashville TN? It’s right next to NC I have a carrier stationed there looking to go to my city and I’m looking to come to Las Vegas as part of a three way swap please contact me asasp so we can all exchange contact

No, sorry.
14 April 2023, 15:13
LatinKraze
Still Looking
25 May 2023, 21:05
LatinKraze
Still Looking
11 June 2023, 11:29
sweetness88
I m looking to come to Vegas single mother trying to move as close to my grandmother! I m in Salt Lake City Utah! My station is in Sandy Utah!
30 October 2023, 02:41
1Aloha!
How does Tucson, Arizona sound?