Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    St Louis, Mo to almost anywhere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St Louis, Mo to almost anywhere Login/Join

posted
Trying to get anywhere on the east coast but open minded about almost anywhere

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And when I say east coast I mean anywhere from fla to ny and I am willing to go pretty much anywhere just tired of St louis my sen date is 2002 but I have a very nice route 1 double block of walking the rest business and apts route right off of SLU campus u can live in St louis or Ill post office20 min from Belleville collinsville area ill and 10 min to downtown St louis

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish you good luck on trying to find someone to transfer to STL. I put a request in here a few years back and I finally took a PTF position in Dallas to get out of STL.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 15 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i live in the hampton rds area of virginia [hampton,norfolk,va beach] great area... im trying to get to atlanta ga,,,,mayb we could find someone for a possible 3-way if you might b interested. ron
757-897-3741

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post