Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida Tampa to Long Island
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Tampa to Long Island Login/Join

posted
Looking to swap with someone from long island. I work in tampa area looking to do this in 4 months.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: natale,

Posts: 22 | Registered: 08 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Bx nice area looking to go to Florida. Would you consider the Bx if so here's is my email prstorm123@aol.com I have 8 yrs seniority

Posts: 56 | Registered: 08 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thank you. My family is in Bay Shore so I will consider something close to the area.

posted Hide Post
What about Connecticut ?

Posts: 70 | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No sorry.I am looking for long island.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reg.
Looking to swap with someone from long island. I work in tampa area looking to do this in 4 months.

posted Hide Post
Natale, I'm in southern Cali (30 Mins north of Los Angeles) and looking to go to Tampa FL. Maybe we can find someone else to do a 3 way or something. What office in Tampa are you at?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Manhattan NY

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jungwha sounds good.I would like to work in Bay Shore or 20miles around that area.Let me know if you fund someone and I will give you all the informations.

posted Hide Post
Rover Andino sorry but I am looking for Long Island.

posted Hide Post
Natale - Sounds good. Hopefully we can find someone who wants to go to Los Angeles from New York

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
District: Long Island District
Begin Date: 02/01/2013
End Date: 03/09/2013
Description: The Long Island District is accepting reassignment requests for a PART-TIME FLEXIBLE CARRIER (CITY), Level 01 for the FREEPORT(NY) POST OFC - INSHD. This position has approximately 30+ Hours per week. The schedule for this position is 6 days per week. The Non-Scheduled days are Determined by Operational Needs. This position has the following special requirements: -Must have acceptable driving record based on Table of Disqualifications outlined in Handbook EL-312, Exhibit 516.4. -Must provide a Motor Vehicle Report (driving abstract) covering the past 5 years. -High cost area. Please research the cost of moving to and living in this area prior to submitting your request..

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Merrick New York within the 20 mile distance of Bayshore. Very nice town lots of overtime. But I am looking to go In the Suncoast District area. Preferably within 50 miles of vero beach area. Maybe somehow we can do a group switch and I can get down to Suncoast district and you can come to Long island but we need somebody else. I'm not sure how this works. You can email me at DNV@AOL.com.
David

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, I just Thought of a way for us to do this. We will need somebody from Vero beach area to go to Tampa.

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry. Gave you the wrong e-mail. It is Dnv0505@aol.com