Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    South Jersey to Colorado $5000 moving costs paid
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Jersey to Colorado $5000 moving costs paid Login/Join

posted
Hello again carriers,
Im going to sweeten the deal.My name is Gary. Im a regular carrier in Avalon ,NJ.Nice seashore office. Seniority 10/85. Would like to transfer to Boulder, Louisville, Longmont area. Denver ok too. If we can do a switch I'll pay $5000 moving costs to you. Sound good? Please contact Gary Becker 609-425-6882. gary becker1963@gmail.com or bismarck42@hotmail.com
Thanks

Posts: 10 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Liteblue ereassign has Rifle Co and Sterling Co openings for PTF carriers if you need to go right away. I'll take my finders fee too! haha

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wags,
Thanks for the info. Im looking for a regular position out there. Btw. Feel like coming to the seashore?
Regards,
Gary

Posts: 10 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post