Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    N. Las Vegas to Riverside Ca. or County
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

N. Las Vegas to Riverside Ca. or County Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer to anywhere in the Riverside Co. Lake Elsinore, Murrieta, or Temecula or surrounding areas. Senority is 12/2005

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phelps this is Robert in Scottsdale, what station are you at? what are the crossroads. My girlfriends house is near Cheyenne and Ft Apache. You can call me anytime.

Posts: 8 | Location: Las Vegas NV | Registered: 09 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cross streets are Camino Al norte / Ann rd. Meadow mesa Station (n. las vegas)

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw your mutual transfer ad, I am station at a 50 +- carriers beautiful city close to L.A.California. I would like to transfer to Southern Nevada area, if you know someone would be interested, please let me know. Thank you.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 14 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck with your search. I am looking to move to Las Vegas if you know of any looking in the Central Washington area please pass on my information. I am wanting to be closer to family and friends. Thank you for your time and again good luck.
509-884-3855 bcroz23@gmail.com

Brian Crossley

Posts: 7 | Location: United States | Registered: 14 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post