Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Want to transfer from Olympia, WA to Fayettevile
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to transfer from Olympia, WA to Fayettevile Login/Join

posted
I live in Olympia, WA on the west coast. I am looking to transfer to Fayetteville and or anywhere close to Raleigh. My senority date is 8/86.

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Julie, can you ask Karen to contact me? I am wondering her status for her request for a trade to Tucson. Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karen is not ready to move. She is a different kind of person. Kind of erratic. I wouldn't count on her for moving. I am sorry

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Julie Fairbanks:
I live in Olympia, WA on the west coast. I am looking to transfer to Fayetteville and or anywhere close to Raleigh. My senority date is 8/86.

Julie, I live next to fayetteville, NC. I want to move west towards the mountains. I am open to be near or even in Tennessee. I am also interested in the Winston-Salem area. Please let me know if you find anyone that might consider a 3 way that lives in the mountains and wants to go to Olympia WA. Thankyou,Victoria You can write me at gilbertvictoria@yahoo.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post