Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    SARASOTA FL TO CYPRESS TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SARASOTA FL TO CYPRESS TX Login/Join

posted
Looking for a transfer to Housto Tx the area of Cypress or surronding is where I need to be.My Office is Sarasota Fl. My fiance will be starting work in Cypress early February and I need to transfer ASAP. If you would love to be at the best beach there is and also have plenty of OT Sarasota is the place for you. Please contact me here or my email at Jess3054@msn.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JESS,

Posts: 42 | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is your seniority? How many offices to bid? 405 8860962

Posts: 37 | Registered: 15 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hire date is 6/25/05. Transferred here 16 months ago. 5 or 6 bidding. Stations. Plenty of overtime. Where are you at?

Posts: 42 | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Edmond Oklahoma

Posts: 37 | Registered: 15 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in springtown tx 30 min w of ft.worth if interested

Posts: 14 | Location: United States | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Houston, TX (Longpoint point office 77055 delievers to Spring Branch) about 20 min from Cypress. OT if wanted but not forced. If you are interested contact me at 832-797-7113 or tyrone_hoard@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi jess im in nc 10 mins from raleigh.would like to get close to venice fl

Posts: 13 | Registered: 02 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post