Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Transfer from San Diego, CA to Riverside, CA, or Escondido, Oceanside, Carlsbad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from San Diego, CA to Riverside, CA, or Escondido, Oceanside, Carlsbad Login/Join

posted
Let me know where you are in Southern California, I am hoping to leave San Diego and go somewhere a little bit further north....anywhere like Escondido, Oceanside, Carlsbad, and Riverside County/Inland Empire (Temecula, Murrieta, Moreno Valley, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Perris, Hemet, San Jacinto, etc. - I know lots of areas in the Inland Empire might be rural stations so don't know how that would work). Please contact me at Deth9@hotmail.com and thank you!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 15 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to San Diego and there is a guy working in Long Beach that wants to get to Spokane. Is Long Beach too north?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 07 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi , how about laguna hills its about 30 minutes north of carlsbad and an hour and 15 min. east of temecula. but I'm looking to go to las vegas is a 3 way trade ok? please call me if you have any questions thanks lily (949) 300-7954

Posts: 18 | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post