Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Antonio to North of Dallas (Plano, Frisco, Richland Hills, Lewisville, etc)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio to North of Dallas (Plano, Frisco, Richland Hills, Lewisville, etc) Login/Join

posted
Mail carrier. Seniority date 01/97. My family has already transferred to Plano and I'm looking to join them. All offers considered. Stacey (male) 210-725-6772.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sfreitag,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 29 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, my name is jesus, senority 7/99 sunnyvale ca bay area. looking to get to san antonio, tx. maybe we can do a 3 way swap, if we find somone from dallas to bay area.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 30 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jesus. We've been praying to you a lot for a transfer to Dallas. Thanks for responding. A 3 way swap would be great. Had a little difficulty figuring this posting system out. Have you sent out a post requesting a 3 way swap?

quote:
Originally posted by jjjui:
hi, my name is jesus, senority 7/99 sunnyvale ca bay area. looking to get to san antonio, tx. maybe we can do a 3 way swap, if we find somone from dallas to bay area.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 29 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I been posting and responding to some, but I guess this site doesn't email us back. I'm scrolling whose willing to come here for a 3 way swap. I'll keep trying and looking

Posts: 13 | Registered: 30 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post