Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    florida to anchorage alaska
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

florida to anchorage alaska Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Sorry rob, I couldn't call you , family emergency call u near the end of the week.

Posts: 69 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey AKA. Call me later today if you get this.

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

Posts: 57 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I'm in Miami,Florida. My seniority is 2/96. Looking to swap to Charlotte, NC. Maybe we can find ourselves a three way? My record is crisp, so no need to worry. Let me know if your interested. Thanks!

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still waiting I'm in mn once here you can transfer any where in state home of the 10,000 lakes great for hunting , plenty sporting activities wonderful four seasons i also have beautiful home available for rent 5 min away from work location

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post