Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas To Georgia or FLordia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas To Georgia or FLordia Login/Join

posted
Seniority date 2007. Need to move for family reasons. Plenty of overtime in Las Vegas! Serious responses only!

Posts: 30 | Registered: 26 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live on east coast of Florida in Jensen Beach.
Small office , 9 city routes.. I'm interested seriously but need to see if ex will move out that way as well since we share custody of our kids. Figured I'd give you the opportunity to look into this area on map to see specifically where its located and if your at all interested.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, keep me posted! My email is wickedangelstar@cox.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pidgeon,

posted Hide Post
I am in NC. If we can find someone from Florida who wants NC, I am ready to go. Note: In a direct trade, carriers assume eachother's routes and lowest of 2 seniorities. With multi-party trades, each party assumes the seniority of the person with the least and become unassigned regulars. I gave up 12 yrs seniority when I came here so, now my seniority date is 6/06. Contact me via email if interested. Available to go, no strings here.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, please contact me.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle M.:
I am in NC. If we can find someone from Florida who wants NC, I am ready to go. Note: In a direct trade, carriers assume eachother's routes and lowest of 2 seniorities. With multi-party trades, each party assumes the seniority of the person with the least and become unassigned regulars. I gave up 12 yrs seniority when I came here so, now my seniority date is 6/06. Contact me via email if interested. Available to go, no strings here.

I'm 2006 as well so seniority is about same, I'll be in contact, kids are out of school soon and this summer is about perfect time

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

im in Richmond Va looking to go to Vegas. Did you find transfer yet William 804-564-4729

william m lloyd

Posts: 25 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in san diego looking to go to vegas

Tony Pacheco

Posts: 31 | Registered: 02 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, is there a guy in Florida who wants Portland, Oregon? We could probably do a three-way. What do you think?

Posts: 52 | Registered: 14 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post