Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Swap Portland, OR to anywhere in NW region
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swap Portland, OR to anywhere in NW region Login/Join

posted
Looking to swap to any smaller town (btwn 40k - 150k)in the NW -ID, MT, CO, UT, WY, west WA, (not CA) DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ATTENDANCE PROBS, ACCIDENTS, DISCIPLINE, INJURIES, FMLA. Burned twice already. They WILL know. Don't waste my time. Seniority Jan 02. No PTFs.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 17 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will, if you find a town where someone wants Tucson AZ, we can do a trade. I have already been approved 3 times, but have had others denied for the reasons you have listed. If you decide you want Tucson, let me know. You can live in Vail, where it is quiet and mountainous and work in Tucson. Many of our carries do that... about a 20-25 minute drive to work. Let me know!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
or if you know anyone in Portland who wants Tucson, please let me know. I am ready to trade now!!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will; what kind of route do you have/or can bid on with your seniority?

Posts: 44 | Registered: 05 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Assaf:
Will; what kind of route do you have/or can bid on with your seniority?
I'm a t6, but not interested in Santa Fe. Thx for writing and good luck.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wags:
Will, if you find a town where someone wants Tucson AZ, we can do a trade. I have already been approved 3 times, but have had others denied for the reasons you have listed. If you decide you want Tucson, let me know. You can live in Vail, where it is quiet and mountainous and work in Tucson. Many of our carries do that... about a 20-25 minute drive to work. Let me know!
Its a bummer isn't it? Almost like getting screwed for having good attendance!Lorry, left Arkansas to beat the heat. Thanks for writing tho and good luck.