Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Cincinnati, OH to Melbourne, Daytona, or Space Coast, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cincinnati, OH to Melbourne, Daytona, or Space Coast, FL Login/Join

posted
Hire date 10/03. I am looking for a mutual exchange from Cincinnati to Melbourne FL, Daytona, FL or the space coast in FL. Cincinnati has roughly 20 bidding stations, and my assignment is at the Murray station which has 80 + routes. Contact me at mikeoh2fl@aol.com

Posts: 64 | Registered: 09 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hire Date 11/96 - Cape Coral SW Florida - Any interest in Ft. Myers/Cape Coral area? 3 hours from space coast. Looking to come to Cincy area.
grabelsluvflorida@yahoo.com

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grabelsluvflorida:
Hire Date 11/96 - Cape Coral SW Florida - Any interest in Ft. Myers/Cape Coral area? 3 hours from space coast. Looking to come to Cincy area.
grabelsluvflorida@yahoo.com

One of my friends is transferring to Ft. Myers and starting over as a PTF. I can pass your info on to her and see if it is too late for her to do a mutual exchange. I am really only considering the Tampa area on the west coast.

posted Hide Post
im in the tampa area, zipcode 33710

myoutboards@yahoo.com

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what part of tampa? Approximately how many stations are in the area?

posted Hide Post
city of saint petersburg, fl

16 bidding stations in this district.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey im from plant city just out side of tampa seniorty date 9/02 or 03 looking to go to cinn 813 340 9354

Posts: 11 | Location: plant city just outside of tampa fl | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will probably have to wait until next fall to transfer, I want to have my 6 years in first. May be interested in St. Pete, Mike in FL.

Postman III, how many stations are in the Plant City bidding area? How many routes. Is it an assoc. station, or regular?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikeoh2fl:
I will probably have to wait until next fall to transfer, I want to have my 6 years in first. May be interested in St. Pete, Mike in FL.

Postman III, how many stations are in the Plant City bidding area? How many routes. Is it an assoc. station, or regular?
plany city has only one station with 15 routes it is an apo station.my route takes 8 hrs a day.there is over time in the station however i try not to work ot.

Posts: 11 | Location: plant city just outside of tampa fl | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone still considering Cinci? I am focusing on the Tampa Bay area right now, but open to other possibilities. I am somewhat aprehensive due to the economy and the fiscal losses posted by the postal service in the recent quarters, but I can travel to FL around July 10 to visit areas for a possible transfer and would like to keep the options of a transfer open.