Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Vancouver, WA (minutes from Portland, OR) looking for TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vancouver, WA (minutes from Portland, OR) looking for TX Login/Join

posted
Hello I’m a city carrier in Vancouver Washington and I’m looking to swap with someone in Austin or San Antonio Texas. I’m open to other cities in the areas as well let me know if you’re interested in Washington or have any questions! I’ve lived up here my whole life and I’m ready for a change. My wife is from the south and wants to go home! Someone help us out please!

Posts: 7 | Registered: 14 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in California wanting to go up north. If you want to come here or find someone in TX who wants to come to CA Im down to swap. What’s your seniority date?

Posts: 35 | Location: Ceres, CA | Registered: 19 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My seniority date is 03/2019 so definitely not the best but I’m not the lowest in my section either. I would absolutely be open to a 3 person swap if we can make that work.

posted Hide Post
Hi there! My name is Andrew and my family and I are trying to get to the Northwest. I'm currently in Odessa, TX if you're interested. Please email me if interested at along05@msn.com. We are ready to go just about any time. Thanks and good luck!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 19 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Andrew! Unfortunately that’s a little too far away from the Austin/Sam antonio area and my wife doesn’t wanna budge haha if we could find a third person looking to go to Odessa from one of those areas that would be awesome though!