Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Triad area NC to Phoenix area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Triad area NC to Phoenix area Login/Join

posted
PTR (part-time regular), hours 11 am to 6:30 pm (guarenteed 35 hrs a week, but can easily get 39), M-F with weekends off, seniority date of March 1997. Collection route in very laid back office. Want to get to Phoenix area.

Posts: 5 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I m in Fl I know its not what your looking for but if you know someone who might or if a three way with someone wanting to come here would help you can get in touch with me a t fl73marisa@aim.com

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a ptf in chandler az. suburb of phoenix. I know for a fact that we are one ptr short on a collection route. Let me know if we can do the switch? I'll even rent you my house if you need. 12 miles from station.
Robert Weatherman
480-510-2323

Posts: 31 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
forgot to tell you that I am two ton quailfied to do collections and I think that you might have to become a ptf in order to switch.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey r u still interested in a trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i have a 3 way asap!!!!!!

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can a part time regular trade with a full time?..... considering nobody in my office or postmaster has even heard of a ptr

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post