Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Clearwater, FL to northeast Georgia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clearwater, FL to northeast Georgia Login/Join

posted
I am a regular city carrier in Clearwater, FL looking for a mutual exchange to northeast Georgia with a city carrier with at least 5 years seniority.

Clearwater has a large bidding area with 4 offices and many carriers eligible to retire. A great time to transfer to Clearwater. All the snowbirds have gone back up north, making the mail lighter and the housing plentiful.

I enjoy working in Clearwater, however, my family is all in northeast Georgia. I will consider an exchange to Cleveland, Cumming, Flowery Branch, Buford, Athens, Royston, Toccoa or anywhere in the general area.

email me at wrvandiver@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey if you come along anyone that would be interested in a 3 way I am from NYC looking for Florida and my seniority is 12/93...e mail velgetu@aol.com

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you take atlanta?

Posts: 53 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about rockhill sc it's south of Charlotte nc 321-945-5998

Posts: 94 | Registered: 19 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How big is Rock Hill SC?
How many offices?
How many city carriers total?
How many open routes?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silva512:
Would you take atlanta?

Sorry, trying to stay at least an hour away from Atlanta or more. :-)

posted Hide Post
Anyone in Cumming or Cleveland GA ???

posted Hide Post
I may consider Anderson, SC or the areas between Anderson and Hartwell.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pedro Pena:
What about rockhill sc it's south of Charlotte nc 321-945-5998

How big is Rock Hill SC?
How many offices?
How many city carriers total?
How many open routes?

posted Hide Post
Hey Bob. I'm in Gadsden, Alabama(North east alabama). Seniority 9/04. Around 39 routes. Three offices. 3 open routes and 6 carriers behind me in seniority with at least 2 more regulars ahead of me retiring this year. Possibly more if money is offered for early outs. Plenty of overtime if desired. Strong union office.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will consider an exchange to Cleveland, Cumming, Flowery Branch, Buford, Athens, Royston, Toccoa or anywhere in the general area.

posted Hide Post
Hey there! If you consider close to rock hill, well you could also consider Charlotte nc. It have around 900+\- regular carriers not counting ptf's. 17 stations to bid from. carnavis@msn.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bob,

I'm looking to get to the northeast GA area as well, but i'm in CT. Have you had any luck or correspondence from e-reassign? I'm about to fill out ereassign for NE GA, but i was just wondering if those areas are in need of carriers? do they have small offices or many larger POs with mutliple bidding stations?

thanks and good luck,
Moe

Posts: 6 | Location: CT | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Vandiver:
I am a regular city carrier in Clearwater, FL looking for a mutual exchange to northeast Georgia with a city carrier with at least 5 years seniority.

Clearwater has a large bidding area with 4 offices and many carriers eligible to retire. A great time to transfer to Clearwater. All the snowbirds have gone back up north, making the mail lighter and the housing plentiful.

I enjoy working in Clearwater, however, my family is all in northeast Georgia. I will consider an exchange to Cleveland, Cumming, Flowery Branch, Buford, Athens, Royston, Toccoa or anywhere in the general area.

email me at wrvandiver@yahoo.com
Hi, if you got any answer there is a guy of Virginia who is looking to move out of there, if you are interested just let me know. Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post