Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Palm Springs CA area to Temecula ca or Make me an offer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palm Springs CA area to Temecula ca or Make me an offer Login/Join

posted
Hi I am a regular Letter Carrier Im looking to transfer to Temecula Ca my seniority date is 6/03, plenty of OT at my office if needed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eros,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 10 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey. I am interested in transfering to Palm Springs (Coachella Valley). did an eReassign to Desert Hot Springs and Yucca Valley. Heard from the Officer in Charge at Indio that she sends CCAs to these offices all the time. How many PTS at your station? Interested in Florida?

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Eros! Are you still looking to get out of PS? I'm in Santa Maria. The beautiful Central Coast of California. Seniority date 05/89. That would be awesome for you! Summer is COMING!! Let me know if you want to swap.

Posts: 22 | Location: United States | Registered: 08 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Eros! would you be interested in Seattle, WA. I'll pay for your move here! Call/text me @2064576263. Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post