Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Fayetteville NC to DC MD VA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fayetteville NC to DC MD VA Login/Join

posted
05/04 is start date.Fayetteville is mins away from a military base. My route is a breeze in an upscale area. There is plenty of OT in the office if you want it.

jucheca@aol.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi im not in an area in unfortunately im in florida but if you hear of someone that would like to come here would you be willing to put thim in touch with me

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10/02 jeremy s wants to go to NC, I want to go to FL and I am in Richmond, VA. Do you think we can work it out?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 18 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really really need to get to the fayetteville area as soon as possible. If you are willing to become a mailhandler you can have my spot. I work in Northern VA about 40 minutes from DC.The work is really easy, nothing strenuous. The machines do all the work all you have to do is periodically change the containers.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aloe joseph is in virginia/washington dc he want mckinney tx i'm in mckinney wanting fayettville this works great call me 214-587-9499

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
aloe would you like carrollton, tx n. dallas i'm trying to get close to wilmington, nc call 214-587-9499

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aloe:
05/04 is start date.Fayetteville is mins away from a military base. My route is a breeze in an upscale area. There is plenty of OT in the office if you want it.

jucheca@aol.com
hi iwas talking to you in my phone went out just email me when you fly in next month

Posts: 17 | Registered: 21 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Northern Virginia, pretty close to DC, in Loudoun County? I know of someone who may be very interested in a three way reassignment. My seniority date is in 2004, as well.

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My email is arnold33@cox.net, if you're interested.

Thank you

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey what's up? How's it going? Would you consider Long Island, NY, if so, I know someone who wants Fayettevile, and we could do a 3 way swap, if interested, my name is Forris and I can be reached at (516) 537-3778 or email FLFULFORD3@HOTMAIL.COM. Thank you.

Posts: 11 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: 15 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
4/86 I'm in Laurel, Maryland. I am trying to get to VA, and Richmond would work.

Posts: 20 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post