Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    OH to TX,AZ,CA,NC,SC,TN,FL...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OH to TX,AZ,CA,NC,SC,TN,FL... Login/Join

posted
Great office in cuyahoga falls, OH...i am a regular starting 3/98! Need a change, and need to leave OH to do so! Please lemme know if you have ANY questions about my office! Will consider just about any state to the south and/or west!!!!

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am wanting central Indiana, keep me in mind for a three trade. Im in Tempe AZ, reg starting 11/07. Arivne email (dobbincarter@gmail.com)

Posts: 30 | Registered: 11 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skohio:
Great office in cuyahoga falls, OH...i am a regular starting 3/98! Need a change, and need to leave OH to do so! Please lemme know if you have ANY questions about my office! Will consider just about any state to the south and/or west!!!!
Hi, I am at Mesa, AZ looking for a mutual transfer to Southern Florida,if I found someone who wants, OH I will get back with you. Thanks.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm a carrier I Miami, Fl. Seniority is 2/96. Looking to swap to Charlotte, NC. Maybe we can do a 3 way. Contact me via email: Veromusic4@yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds great to me Jarocho1...or OG1976...either of you can reach me at skohio17@aol.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post