Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Los Angeles(North Hollywood) to NYC or CHICAGO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Los Angeles(North Hollywood) to NYC or CHICAGO Login/Join

posted
Both my wife and I have ill family members and for that reason I am looking for a transfer to either NY/NJ area or Chicago (surrounding suburbs). I currently work out of North Hollywood,CA. We have over 200 routes, plenty of OT, cant beat the weather, I have not worn pants in over a year. Rains about 6 days a year. If this were not a medical emergency(s) we would not want to leave Southern California. E-mail me if interested, I am open to almost anything that will get my family where we need to be. Thanks.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 30 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
call me if interested in coming to NYC...347-288-7217....Derry.

Posts: 24 | Location: New York | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please call me. I am in Munster, Indiana. Chicago south suburbs (chicagoland). I am 25 minutes from Midway airport. I bought my house for 142,000. Its totally remodelled. Living costs and quality of life is better. My mortgage is 700. Tax is low in Indiana. I live one blk from stateline. I love the staff here. Really friendly people. I transferred here in March 07 after 10 yrs in CA.

My ex kept my daughter (in CA). She got sick. My daughter was not taken to kaiser. The virus attacked her pancreas. She now has Diabet type one. The mother is not managing it well. I need to come back for my daughter's sake. The family court has said as long as I can keep her doctors the same they will shift her custody to me. Iwould like to be within 6 hrs driving time of San fran bay area, CA. Please call me. I think we can help each other. Please. My name is Bali (408) 646-1500 or (219)803-0916.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PTFchicagoarea,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jay:
Both my wife and I have ill family members and for that reason I am looking for a transfer to either NY/NJ area or Chicago (surrounding suburbs). I currently work out of North Hollywood,CA. We have over 200 routes, plenty of OT, cant beat the weather, I have not worn pants in over a year. Rains about 6 days a year. If this were not a medical emergency(s) we would not want to leave Southern California. E-mail me if interested, I am open to almost anything that will get my family where we need to be. Thanks.

if you would consider Joliet, IL (about 45 miles SW of Chicago) let me know. We can help each other out! Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Hammond, IN. Its right next to chicago. Basically attached to downtown chicago if you look at the map but on indiana side of the state line.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hey, got 3 way possibility:

Jay come to Joliet, IL

Jerry goes to North Hollywood

I go to Sun City

let me know if this works!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jay would u know anybody from that area would like to come to WEST PALM BEACH FL. here my cell number # 559-994-7585

Posts: 10 | Registered: 24 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jay would you like to do a 3 way trade with itiangy20 and myself.call me at 559-994-7585

Posts: 10 | Registered: 24 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jay, are you still looking? There is someone
from NJ that wants CO and i want CA. Let me know. Nick at georgi70@hotmail.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post