Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Who wants to move to AZ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants to move to AZ? Login/Join

posted
I am looking for another states to move in from Mesa, AZ. Just let me know and give me a idea where and I will get back with you with a answer. Also how is the cost of living in that states including any city surrounded it.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
why do you want to leave mesa ? what is your area like ? how big is the town ? how many rts ? mounted ? P & L ?

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to move to another states, Mesa is a very nice city, is a place to retire, very quiet and kit back. We got eight station, a lot of route with also rural route, we got P/L, dismount and curve side delivery. My route is curve side, NBU's and dismount. There is nothing work with our stations is just people wants to transfer before any changes comes to use.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alexander:
I am looking for another states to move in from Mesa, AZ. Just let me know and give me a idea where and I will get back with you with a answer. Also how is the cost of living in that states including any city surrounded it.
COST OF LIVING LOW, MOBILE AL.36608, I WILL TAKE MESA 2516440809.

Posts: 18 | Location: Mobile, Al | Registered: 22 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to go to Mesa. I’m in beautiful San Diego looking to get to mess Az. My seniority date is 3/98 let me know if u are interested in San Diego. dodgerfn213@gmail.com
Thanks Art

Posts: 19 | Registered: 13 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Alexander,If your looking for low cost living...I suggest you stay away from New York long island area or California area...try southern states...Georgia,florida,alabama,evn Tennessee....good luck in your search...........

Posts: 23 | Registered: 04 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waukegan, IL...basically Chicago...beautiful city

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alexander:

Hey I live in Las Vegas Nevada, I am looking to do a mutual transfer to Long Island district. If you are interested please feel free to write me or call and I will give you more details. kendykaponi@gmail.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 14 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Fort Worth and would like to transfer to Tucson. Mesa would be close. There’s plenty of OT here in Fort Worth.

Chris Price

Posts: 2 | Location: Fort Worth - Polytechnic | Registered: 15 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in san antonio looking to get to east valley. Mesa would work for me.

Posts: 17 | Location: San Antonio  | Registered: 05 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostn:
I'm in san antonio looking to get to east valley. Mesa would work for me.

Posts: 17 | Location: San Antonio  | Registered: 05 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to transfer to kigman Az from New York New york

Posts: 3 | Location: new york  | Registered: 13 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to come to Phoenix area from Spokane. Wife got a transfer on rural side looking to transfer as well. shemgolfs50@gmail.com
509-701-7529
Sherman

Posts: 21 | Registered: 26 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Aurora, CO?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 06 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post