Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Letter Carriers Discussion Forum    E-Reassign - LIST
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E-Reassign - LIST Login/Join

posted
I'm a city carrier in Phoenix, AZ. I have put in transfers to California and Florida. I was told and I see talk on here all the time of people being able to see what spot they are at on the E-reassign list. So far I've asked everyone from managers, supervisors, and the union. I keep getting nowhere with the same answer "I don't have that list and have never heard of it".

I know there is a list.... So who can I contact that can actually answer this question??

58postman@gmail.com

Posts: 55 | Registered: 18 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact your local (district) HR rep and ask them for the contact information of the e-Reassignment Coordinator for the areas that you have applied to. Contact the coordinator and they should be able to tell you where you are on the list. Though when I did, the coordinator would not tell me exactly where on the list I am, I was able to narrow it down to between 20 and 50.

I did speak with another carrier who had been waiting on e-Reassign for a few years, felt he was getting the run around, and utilized a National Business Agent to determine where he was on the list.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 26 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post