Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Letter Carriers Discussion Forum    E-Reassign
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E-Reassign Login/Join

posted
So with the postal service looking to fill spots nationwide would it be easier to get a reassignment now? I was informed I would become a PTF if transferred would it be better to seek a swap if possible? I'm a little nervous losing my route and going to PTF status if my transfer were to go through.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 May 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I transferred from Texas to portland, then got a hardship transfer from Portland to Seattle and both stations I was transferred as a regular but I did loose my seniority!

Posts: 7 | Registered: 15 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I asked about a hardship eReassignemnt and my union president told me there was no such thing. Can you please elaborate of yours?

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Linn:
I transferred from Texas to portland, then got a hardship transfer from Portland to Seattle and both stations I was transferred as a regular but I did loose my seniority!

SO A HARDSHIP TRANSFER DOES EXIST??
MY UNION PRESIDENT SAID IT DOESNT

Posts: 22 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: 08 May 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post