Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Cape Cod Massachusetts to Floruda
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cape Cod Massachusetts to Floruda Login/Join

posted
Beautiful coastal 4 season Cape Cod,Massachusetts to Florida.Preferred areas are Tampa to Naples.We have a great small office2 regular routes and 1aux,my route is a 44J the other route us a 44H.All LLVS!!!Just looking for a change.relocating my family to try something new.I will consider anywhere in Florida.Any question fell free to call whenever.Thanks for looking. 508 728 5408. RAY

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Lambert:
Beautiful coastal 4 season Cape Cod,Massachusetts to Florida.Preferred areas are Tampa to Naples.We have a great small office2 regular routes and 1aux,my route is a 44J the other route us a 44H.All LLVS!!!Just looking for a change.relocating my family to try something new.I will consider anywhere in Florida.Any question feel free to call whenever.Thanks for looking. 508 728 5408. RAY

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post