Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SW FL to south Jersey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW FL to south Jersey Login/Join

posted
Small all rural office in SW Fl with all postal vehicles looking to try to get close to south Jersey. Will consider many areas close. I also have a lot of three way possibilities. Anyone interested contact cski2345@aol.com or call 860-861-7746

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in SW Florida? I'm wanting to get in on a 3-way, I'm in east Orlando area trying to get to St. Petersburg area.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 16 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm Estero just south of Ft. Myers. Probably just as far as you are now

posted Hide Post
Trying to get as close to Camden county as possible.

posted Hide Post
Hey southwest Florida. I live 41/2 hours from Camden in the southern tier of NY state. I know its not NJ but am desperate to get near my kids in sw Florida. I'm in Bath NY and am in a medium sized town but close to everything. The finger lakes are near me and known for great with wineries Watkins glen racing and the corning glass productions.Please consider this and give me a shout.Thanks a lot. Tim. 46k. Only 7 rural and 4 city routes Google Bath NY

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry mulligan but I'm trying to get much closer than that. I have found someone about a hour away but just checking if I can get a little closer. Good luck