Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Auburn, WA to Mesa, AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Auburn, WA to Mesa, AZ Login/Join

posted
Transferred to Auburn from Mesa in 2010. My wife misses family. We are considering going back. Any interest out there?

Thanks, Nathan
harquahalas@gmail.com

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fountain Hills AZ and am looking to get to Las Vegas in case anyone from Las Vegas wants WA and wants to do a 3 way.
Thanks
Jeremy

Posts: 84 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are for sure moving back to AZ, with or with out a trade. Anyone?

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am thinking about Auburn because I am fond of Tacoma but there is another carrier south of Portland trying to get to Las Vegas. I am mostly attached to Portland and the Columbia Gorge. Ready to transfer two years ago.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
harquahalas@gmail.com

Hi there,... Would you be interested in moving to Las Vegas? We would consider Auburn, Wa... so we can be closer to my youngest son who is 15. My 19 year old son, just passed away due to a tragic hunting shooting in Oregon. We originally wanted Oregon... but the 5 way just fell through - someone backed out. We are willing to go a little farther to be closer to my son instead of being 19 hours away.
We would be willing to go ASAP. Please consider Las Vegas. It is 4.5 hours away from Mesa, Az. You would be closer to Mesa, Az for your wife to be happy so she could see her family more.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So of Portland trying to get to Idaho, anywhere near Boise. I am in Tualatin or Sherwood Oregon. Melinda - mkay58@gmail.com - 503- 841-4349. thanks

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to get back to Az?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post