Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Any one interested in Southern Oregon. Grants Pass
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any one interested in Southern Oregon. Grants Pass Login/Join

posted
I have a 45 llv route. AZ lake Havesu, New Orleans area, or so. Cal. Would prefer small office. Maybeyconsider Fresno area.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 22 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Lake Havasu Az and interested in going to Fla and Fla is interested in going to Portland area...

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is about 6 hours south of portland. I'm on the rouge river in southern or

posted Hide Post
I'll see if Fla might be interested in you ofc then and will get back to you as soon as I hear from her if she might be interested then...

posted Hide Post
What size route would I be getting? I really need at last a forty three. Do you know what route would be open after your offices bids?

posted Hide Post
Kathi Rhoads...I know someone who is interested in your ofc there in Oregon...So if you're serious about coming here to Lake Havasu...this would be a 3-way transfer for us!! Contact me asap. Thnx!!!

posted Hide Post
most likely mine? I love my mail customers on my route...it became a 48K after mail count this year...Private msg me your ph nmbr to txt you pls Kathy. thanx what is the name of your town your post is in again pls? Our fellow carrier wants to know the name specifically.... :-)

posted Hide Post
She is interested in your office there in Oregon

posted Hide Post
Grants Pass DCU. Grants Pass Oregon. 15 RR 35 city routes.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
okay...thanks. I'll let her know now...I wont hear from her until tomorrow bec its 12:30 am now...I didn't realize the time...I been doing some research on my family history...and lost track of time...

posted Hide Post
I just now sent you txt msg Kathi :-)

posted Hide Post
Kathi, if this transfer does not work out, I may be able to get you in Santa Clarita office near LA. E-mail me: qtrade@yahoo.com
Chris

Posts: 58 | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can trading Austin, TX, get me to Grants Pass? ... Joe

Posts: 20 | Registered: 17 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still very interested Kathi!!! My ph battery as well as the wall charger both went out this past weekend! I am waiting on new ones being mailed to me now, and Valorie is still thinking of it....of us doing 3-Way mututal transfers. My family & I are already trying to pack things up & donating items