Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone want to come to GA? 90 Miles s of Atlanta? Will consider NC, SC, FL, VA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want to come to GA? 90 Miles s of Atlanta? Will consider NC, SC, FL, VA Login/Join

posted
I have to move, bc my landlord sold my house. I have been wanting to get closer to my kids who are in the Fayetteville, NC area. There is an Army base 20 miles from Columbus , GA and my office has 12 Rural routes, all with LLV's and all have Sat off. It is a great place to raise a family and the routes are all city routes and pretty nice! fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Hot Springs Arkansas and need to transfer. Have a guy in Fredricksburg VA wanting here but I like warm. please call Veronica at 254-291-6189

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Want to go NE - to NC or SC

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post