Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    still looking for northern Oklahoma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

still looking for northern Oklahoma Login/Join

posted
Still looking for someone who wants to transfer to southern California from within an hour to an hour and a half from Enid, OK. Very serious about transferring and would like to be there by the end of year if possible! Please contact me if you are interested or know anyone that would be. Thank you. Shelby 951-473-4475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm open to doing 3 or 4 way transfer so that I can get to northern Oklahoma. Really want to be with my family right now! Please let me know if you are interested at all! 951-473-4475
Shelby

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still on board

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Broken Arrow if your interested .
text me at 5396641951.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 18 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Broken Arrow is about 2 hours away from where I will be living so I think that is a little bit too far away. If you hear of anyone that is closer to where I want to be maybe we can do a 3 or 4 way transfer. Keep me in mind and I will also keep you in mind if I find anyone interested in that area too.