Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Concord, NC to central Arkansas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Concord, NC to central Arkansas Login/Join

posted
Concord is a nice city . There is 44 routes 32 with LLv's.It is a few hours from the beach and mountains.There is outlet malls and NASCAR.I would just like to move near to family in AR .email is blwiley12@yahoo.com cel 704-793-3053

Posts: 18 | Location: concord ,nc | Registered: 18 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in central AR and still trying to get someplace closer to my family in south AR! I'm trying to get as close to Magnolia as possible.. Maybe someone in SW AR or NW LA is interested in NC?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 19 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was praying that you would take my route here in forest va. 43J with LLv. please let me know...Cynthia 4344895548..

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in concord if someone wants coastal nc. Adguy9577@gmail.com

Posts: 28 | Registered: 10 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in coastal NC!! anywhere in NC or possibly SC

Columbus, GA

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is concord still available?

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blwiley:
Concord is a nice city . There is 44 routes 32 with LLv's.It is a few hours from the beach and mountains.There is outlet malls and NASCAR.I would just like to move near to family in AR .email is blwiley12@yahoo.com cel 704-793-3053

Posts: 18 | Location: concord ,nc | Registered: 18 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post