Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    FLORIDA COAST FOR LOS ANGELES CA-will consider any area near LA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FLORIDA COAST FOR LOS ANGELES CA-will consider any area near LA Login/Join

posted
If you have a route in northwest or west Los Angeles I would like to hear from you with details. I am in southwest Florida on the ocean.
Great office, route and LLV. I am ready contact me. sab0004@hotmail.com

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im needing Florida...if you find someone who will come to Ohio Ill take yours...Ready Now!! denised44062@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 03 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What town in Florida are you in? There is a lady Bernadette from CA looking for transfer. I am interested in Florida area.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi thanks for your interest. I'm in Bonita springs fl Where is the lady in Ca from I would need her details

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a carrier about a hour from La in Hemet Ca that needs my office in Fountain Hills Az if you still want transfer contact me mommahobbit@aol.com thank you Kathy

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in transferring, nessieeme@aol.com. vanessa thanks

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to the Florida coast. Anyone interested in Santa Fe, NM from California, we could make a 3 way transfer work!

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post