Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sound beach ny eastern Long Island to somewhere south
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sound beach ny eastern Long Island to somewhere south Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer...looking at options right now my route is a 43k 15 miles 698 families...with LLV, small 4 route office, overtime! Let me know what you have.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in southern CA, about 35 miles east of Los Angeles? Same distance to beaches, Pasadena, and Disneyland. All LLV office, 32 rural routes. My route is 42K, 20 miles, 596 homes, all curbside delivery. I grew up in East Hampton and would love to transfer back close to home. You can email me at autumnskyetwo@yahoo.com Thanks!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for replying but ca is too expensive for me and I'm looking to go south like ga nc va! If it was affordable I would have but I just can't! Thank you!

posted Hide Post
Thanks so much. Please keep me in mind if anyone where you want to go would like to come to CA. There's also a connection with an office in the Cincinnati area if anyone is interested. All LLV office there too. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cherie,

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Cherie, if we could get someone to ca....you can have ny...let's see what we could get together.. Call me 631-346-3075 or email...clement4@optonline.net

posted Hide Post
I Want California!!!! I am in Fountain Hills Az there is a guy Robert In Santa Clairita thats wants closer to LA and I could take Santa Clairta have several interested in my office one is in Indiana (close to Chicago) other is in Iowa contact me mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cherie where is your office so if I can see if Robert in Santa Clairita would want it thanks

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post