Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Virginia to Fla
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Virginia to Fla Login/Join

posted
VA to Tampa/Orlando

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redpony,

Posts: 130 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my office is in central fl. Oviedo in Orlando 40 rural rts all llv's

Posts: 53 | Registered: 19 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redpony:
Retirees plz help.

I’ve been trying to work something out. This is such a tough process! I can’t seem to get the missing link for Niceville to go to, so I can have theirs & you have mine. Still working on it!

Posts: 15 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: 22 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been working with carrier in Niceville for over a year n been trying to get it where I go to his ofc there etc...still looking!!!

Posts: 182 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am needing Princeton/Bluefield WV or 1 hr from there to come to my ofc here in Lake Havasu Az....so that I cld go to Niceville and Niceville can go to that area of WV for 3-way...We have been searching forever n ones that I did found had already transfered out

posted Hide Post
So Redpony....ur ofc is in Colonial Heights of 5 rural routes all LLV....your in Richmond Va area? My youngest granddaughter lives in Richmond, Va...What ir ur ofc n town there like??

posted Hide Post
I am in Colonial Heights 23834. I am 20 minutes south of Richmond. Small town with a fantastic mall and shopping area. We have VCU college and VA State University. There is also an Army base nearby called Fort Lee. Colonial Heights is mostly a hometown atmosphere for people working in Richmond and nearby communities.

Posts: 130 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Redpony....I might be interested in ur Colonial Heights ofc....what is ur starting time & what are the mileages on the 5 LLV rural routes there & evaluations etc pls....

posted Hide Post
start time is 7:30 and the rts range from 25 - 40 miles... We have 2K, 1J and 2H. Mine is a 41 K and it is the biggest rt. (7:30 to 4:15)