Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbus, GA to NC or SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbus, GA to NC or SC Login/Join

posted
Looking to get close to the Fayetteville/
S. Pines,NC or even perhaps the Wilmington NC area. Would consider Asheville NC ,or Myrtle Beach SC but I do not want to buy a POV, so prefer an office with all LLVs.

My office is all K rts except one which is a J by choice. All have Saturdays off and enough subs so leave is never denied. Overtime optional, has never been mandatory.All have LLV's.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, its fred in sw fla. im ready to go to Columbus-harris county ga. if you can find a 3 way interested in ft myers fl area (5 separate offices) let me know.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey fe_maleman I want columbus to b closer to my kids and grandkids

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pamela, I have no clue where you are or how to reach you.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fred b I posted looking for someone in NC/ or Myrtle Beach to take your Ft Myers position, let's hopefully get this to happen asap!

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Fe_maleman call or text me pam 239-910-2307

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
U interested Mt pleasant s c ?