Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Gainesville, Ga to Gastonia or charlotte area NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gainesville, Ga to Gastonia or charlotte area NC Login/Join

posted
Hi, I am Kasey and am looking for a transfer anywhere around Gastonia NC to be with husband. My route is a 40k with high option. I currently have every Saturday off. Gainesville has over 40 routes and is located at the foothills of the Blueridge mountians on beautiful Lake Lanier and is about 40 minutes outside of Atlanta. Contact me if interested at 678-936-1900

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Raleigh, NC, city carrier? It is about 3 hrs from your request. What is your seniority date.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 19 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry. I have to go for family reasons. NC is to far. It will be a long drive daily. Can't do it. If I hear some thing I will let you know. Thank you!

Posts: 34 | Location: radio city station/ new york city | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I wish it were closer. Right now I live three hours from Gastonia and my husband travels on his off days here to northeast Georgia....with delivering mail all day and the commute...both places it would be too much driving lol!

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kasey, are you still looking for a transfer?
Thanks
Aaron

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out the dr time from HENDERSONVILLE NC
IM @ bic76000@aol.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 28 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider EastFlatRock NC

Posts: 6 | Registered: 28 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post