Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    middletown ohio to florida or ????
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

middletown ohio to florida or ???? Login/Join

posted
46 k route 36 miles off day monday 13 routes in post office nice environment to work in I just want a change of scenery!! all offers considered
housing affordable plenty of entertainment in between cincinnati 20 miles and dayton oh 15 miles.
contact lisa with questions 513 289-3366

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Lisa, your ad said Fl or ????? would you consider IL? I was trying transfer with someone to OH who's route is in Mainville but the 3-way didn't work out with the 3rd party. She wants to go South & we want to stay around nearby states of IL. OH would be perfect for us. I have a 37H route in Dallas City, IL & are right off the Mississippi River about 10 mls from IA border. If interested or know of anyone that would be interested in IL please let us know. Trying to transfer this summer & have been looking for some time now, Please HELP!! Thanks Joe & Brenda

Posts: 6 | Registered: 08 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can find someone to do a 3 way to the Atlanta area, I'd be interested. I'm in Oviedo, FL. I have a 46K route, and I'm low on the seniority. 44 rural routes in my office.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 06 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey lisa, what about southeast Ky. 45K 122 miles. sweet route.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 02 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Lisa,

I am currently working out of the Las Vegas office, but I am trying to get close to Pittsburgh. I found a woman in FL who would want to come to Vegas, but we need someone to take her route in Fl and I need to get close to Pittsburgh. Do you know about how far away you are from there? Maybe we could do a 3-way?

Derek

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Lisa, are you still trying to get to Florida? Please email me at BFish977@hotmail.com. I live in Florida and I am trying to get to the Cincinnati area. Bill

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I have a 42k, 91m rt in Naples, fl.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Las Vegas and would love to get back to Ohio, to be closer to family in Zanesville. There is someone in Lake Placid who will take Las Vegas. Wiuld you be interested in Lake Placid? Contact me at 702 7151467 or jmtstw1@yahoo.com. Thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: 17 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
513 289-3366

Lisa, I have a route in Western NY Contact me at indio_222@yahoo.com

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kelly,,where did you want to get to? I am in Mapleton,MN,about 40 miles north of the Iowa border,the route which you would get is a 44 j,100mile route. I would love to get to Florida,close to Leesburg asap,,have family there now. schutte@myclearwave.net

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hell...are you still looking for florida?...i live in fort myers fl...sparkle13131@yahoo.com

Posts: 26 | Location: fort myers florida | Registered: 16 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for Florida?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 24 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post