Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Waxhaw, NC. to w/in 1 hr. of SanFran, Ca.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Waxhaw, NC. to w/in 1 hr. of SanFran, Ca. Login/Join

<cadi0612>
posted
Waxhaw is w/in 30 mins of Charlotte; S.East. Office presently has 25 routes- has, & continues to grow rapidly, 2hrs. from NC Mtns, 3hrs. from Coast.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in getting to your area.
If you can get a three way going with anyone to come to Oak Harbor,wa please let me know
myownenemy@cablespeed.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: 15 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm in central CA (Visalia) about 3 hrs. from San Fransisco. I would be very interested in your area. Please feel free to call me 559-622-8559, or email if you have any interest or questions. psh35@comcast.net

Posts: 3 | Registered: 28 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a potential 3 way, just barely within one hour of san francisco, Interested?

<cadi0612>
posted
yes, please.Cadi

posted Hide Post
cadi,
did john get in contact with you

<cadi0612>
posted
Good AM to ya. Yes, he did. I'm calling his PM today and am getting letters of reference from Super & OIC. Cadi

posted Hide Post
is your transfer still good? I am looking to transfer to the Gastonia , Charlotte area from north Ga

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<cadi>
posted
Hi, quite possibly. Wha'cha got goin' on?

posted Hide Post
Hi for some reason never got an alert to this post.Well I met and married a man from Mount Holly who has worked at Duke Power for 22 years. I have been trying to transfer for a year now in that area and it is hard with two households. I live in a beautiful area (grew up here) close to metro Atlanta at the foothills of the Blueridge Mtns and encompassed by huge Lake Lanier. We have two offices and our own Dps machines. No one ever transfers out of gainesville and my coworkers tease me about not being able to come back.....but the way it is looking right now I am thinking of leaving the po altogether if a transfer doesnt come soon

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Cadi, have you found a transfer? Would you be interested in Semi Valley Ca, as part of a multiple trade? I am at 352-433-2655 or derrelna@aol.com Thanks, Derrel.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post