Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Henderson,NV to Mead,Ok
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Henderson,NV to Mead,Ok Login/Join

posted
I am in Henderson NV wanting Mead OK or surrounding areas. All routes here have LLV's. Please email me at suzhov@aol.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Muskogee,Oklahoma.Mead is about a 2hr drive from here.If interested let me know.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need Nevada if any one is interested in doing a three way let me know! My route is a 42K LLV route only 3 routes in my office. Great area!! Let me know if your interested! 612.998.8870 Steph

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stephanie where are you located at?

posted Hide Post
Sorry Sue it says My Location under my Post, I'm in MN (Minnesota) just 35 mins west of St.Paul/Minneapolis. Small town, nice office. Call me if you want more info. Thanks! Steph 612.998.8870

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clark I would love to be in Muskogee. I am from Pryor and have been trying to get home for 4 years. I am in Iowa in a small office with 2 K routes. Both use POVs.Both have RCAs. Let me know if you would be interested in coming to Iowa.darlenelemke@yahoo.com

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mead,OK or surrounding areas are my first choice of a place to transfer to, but I would go to VA or NC also. There are a couple of people wanting to come to NV from states that I don't want to go to so maybe we can find someone for a 3 or 4 way.. I have someone from MN, TX and the northern part of Ok if anyone wants to go to one of these states. if interested please post on here or contact me at suzhov@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Count MN in!! Seriously trying to get to Nevada!!

posted Hide Post
I'm looking for northern Oklahoma and I'm in southern California if you have anyone interested in southern California let me know.
Shelby
951-473-4475

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still looking for a transfer to Mead,OK or surrounding area's or somewhere on the East Coast.